How to become a better trader in 10 minutes a day.
Published June 29th, 2021
Do you have 10 minutes a day to spare?
You have a busy life with work, kids, family, friends.
Yet, you are delving into the world of trading and want to know more.
And you want to be a successful trader (of course!).
Can you find 10 minutes a day to focus on your trading education? If you can, here are some ideas to make the most of your time.
- Choose an article to read in our knowledge centre.
- Watch the video testimonials on how The Chartist has helped their clients.
- Look up some terms you are not sure of in our Stock Market Terminology and learn the definitions and usage.
- If you prefer more visual learning watch videos on trading topics.
- Choose an eBook on a topic you would like to further your knowledge in. Spend 10 minutes a day reading.
- Contact us via email or phone if you have a question about a topic.
- Take our site tour – read and watch the video.
- Signup for our free weekly newsletter.
- Take our free trial membership to see if it meets your current needs.
- Read The Chartist FAQs