CONCISE, CLEAR AND INSIGHTFUL ANALYSIS… EVERYDAY
The Chartist uses technical analysis to analyse the stock market and present you with trading ideas.
As a member of The Chartist, you choose the level of involvement you desire. You can follow the professional trading strategies (Power Setups®, US Momentum or Growth Portfolio) or you can make your own decisions supported by the Chart Research.
This table will help you choose the strategy that is right for you:
Your membership will give you:
• Industry leading trading strategies and research for the Australian and US stock markets
• Courses and education about stock trading, trading systems and chart analysis
• Purpose built portfolio tracking software exclusive to The Chartist members
• Online Community to share ideas, ask questions and connect with other traders
• Member-only educational webinars on a variety of topics
• Fast and responsive support from the owners of the business so that you never get stuck
• Calculators to assist in estimating position sizes
• An ASIC licenced financial services provider AFSL 288200 (since 2005)
• A team of analysts with more than 30 years’ experience
- The Chartist can also teach you:
- to recognise chart patterns or price patterns
- to understand how supply and demand affects stock prices
- to identify low risk trading opportunities.
Each chart we analyse within the ASX and Global Chart Research includes both a written description and a video explaining the chart patterns and possible trading strategies. Below is an example of Scott Goddard’s Lithium stock chart review within the Global Chart Research.